Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dollar Tree Haul 9/23/14

Hey y'all! So today I went to a Dollar Tree a little ways from me and just could resist a few things. I know I have a problem. My last post on here is some of my findings from that trip but, here is my haul! Enjoy! :)




Purple glittery styrofoam berries for halloween 


Black roses with glittery black spiders on them, for halloween 


Super pretty and fluffy mum flowers in this pretty pale yellow color. I got 2

Silver glitter hair spray- I'll probably use it for Halloween and for DIYs
& Set of two flickering led tea light candles 

I'm pissed! Only one works! Ughh!

Essie sleek stick nail appliqués in 'embrace the lace' & 'shoot for the moon' thanks to whoever recommended I get the blue ones!

Close up of the nail strips. I honestly don't really like how the apply that much but I still couldn't resist the cute prints for a dollar!

Pink holographic chevron "to-do list" style notebook

Betty Crocker bowl appetit in pasta alfredo. I've had a couple of these before and I like them but keep in mind that have a lot of spice in them. Not spicy theres just a lot of seasoning. Plus I can only eat like half of the bowl. But still good for a dollar!

Classic favorites cookies- i think the brand is Marietta.
Comes with 10 oz. of mini cookies in chocolate chip, chocolate, sugar, and oatmeal

Mrs.Freshley's Oatmeal cream filled cookies -8 count
They aren't as good as the brand name ones from the grocery store and they're a little smaller too.


Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! I will have another Dollar Tree and Five Below haul up on Madi Hearts (on YT) tomorrow! Love y'all!
xoxo -Madi


No comments:

Post a Comment