Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dollar Tree Finds 9/10/14

Hey y'all! Here are some things that I saw at my local Dollar Tree yesterday that I thought were "new". Let me know if they are and what you've found! 

Halloween glitter globes

"RIP" tombstones figurines

Super cute "Happy Halloween" witches feet sign 

 Foam build-a-scence houses. 2 different sets if 2. I picked up the purple one

 Fall colored metal buckets, large plastic bowls, and large plastic buckets

Fall kitchen towels, I had to get the owl one! Fall colored plastic cups, plates, & bowls. Also woven circle fall colored placemats. 

 The red things are Fantasy Makers by Wet N' Wild nail wraps. 4 different kinds. I picked up the lace one. UPDATE!! These suck! They are terrible and don't work at all!!

Fantasy Makers by Wet N' Wild "Pixie Princess" look kit. Includes lashes, eyeshadow duo, mini nail polish and mini lipstick. I picked this up. Great deal! 

Thought these magnetic containers were cool for a locker or on the fridge. 

Still haven't found the jewel pens everyone has been hauling but, I found these cute bird pens with the spiky koosh ball material. 

A bunch of new super cute notebooks. 70 pages. Picked up a couple of the cake pop ones, love! Also they had a purple version of the bike one too.

New stationary items

Metal cell phone stands (2 kinds)

Wall art. Picked up one.

This is the new huge L.A. Colors nail polish display. Lots of fun colors and glitters and matter glitters too!

Temporary hair color in 3 shades. I picked up the blue and I will be doing a review soon!

Saw these boxes about to be unpacked! Boogie Wipes! Great for mommies! I might get me some to try ;p

Super cute pop art Tinker Bell calendar 

Back of the calendar 

Mason jars!! Plain, one size. 


Well that's all the pictures I got for today! Hope you enjoyed! What have you found?? Tweet me pics. to @madiheartmakeup. Also! I picked up over 20 things! I filmed a haul and it will be up on MadiHeartsMakeup16 this friday! 

xoxo -Madi


No comments:

Post a Comment