Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dollar Tree Finds 9/23/14

Hey y'all! So here's another Dollar Tree finds post! I went to a Dollar Tree quite far from me and they didn't seem to have much but, it looked like they just put out a fresh set of halloween items but didn't find much I haven't seen before. I will be doing a post with my haul after this. Enjoy!


Styrofoam tombstone decorations - kinda wish I got one

Finally found the purple and black roses with the spider - they were all pretty smushed
Plus I found the glittery styrofoam berries in purple, orange, and black

Annoying a** motion sensing rat thing lol
& large glittery spiders -black, purple, and orange

What seems to be a glow in the dark item- RIP sign and skeleton 

3-D butterfly decoration for crafting and even larger ones marked "ornament" 

Essie polish strips

this nonsense haha

what.... steak coasters....i don't even know...

Mexican jumping beans! I loved these as a kid! They jump or pop in the sunlight. Very fun for kiddos!

More Scotch duct tape in a green triangle type print and another in a lighter green with a honeycomb/ circle design. I also saw the pink chevron one the other day.

Found some smaller mason jars like the ones before, no markings. & ones with handles and no lids.
Great for crafting!

Jif peanut butter to-go - 3 pack

I don't know if y'all care about this but I saw Cinnabon and thought I'd take a pic.
Cream of Wheat -maple brown sugar and Cinnabon

Super cute sandwich cutters. The blue is two dolphins with a heart and the pink is two hearts. I've also seen the one with two dinosaurs. 

Assorted cookies and classic favorites cookies (see my upcoming haul)

Aren't these placemats gorgeous! I can't believe I didn't pick any up! They are a satin type material with a beautiful damask prink on them. -red, cream and black

I have to go back and get some!

Table scatter -mini pumpkins and leaves -I got the pumpkins the other day, super cute!

O! I also found these the other day! Christmas duct tape! Great for shipping presents! I picked up the snowman one while I saw it! -red with white snowflakes, green with red and green trees, and red with snowman, snowflakes and "let it snow!"



Look out for a new haul on Madi Hearts and an exclusive haul blog post on here next! :)
Thanks for reading!
xoxo -Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment