Sunday, February 1, 2015

Dollar Tree Finds 2.1.15

Hey y'all! I went to a Dollar Tree and found a few new things I wanted to share! Corresponding haul coming soon on my YouTube channel -madiheartsmakeup16.

Google eye push pins -so fun!

Giant soup mugs! -white, black, blue & red- love these!

Saw a couple of these hand sanitizes with holder. Snowflake case and cow case both with an ocean breeze rented hand sanitizer. I believe there are 2 other cases. 

B'Loonies. Ok have these been at the Dollar Tree forever? Idk! BUT I hate these! I swear they are probably toxic, I got sick from them when I was younger. Yah I think I got them from Dollar Tree when I was like 8 lol

April bath and shower antibacterial hand lotion trio set. Vanilla sugar, cranberry cherry, and Japanese blossom. Are there actually lotion? It looks like it..hmmmm...

Swimming fish toy. Put him in water and he swims! So cute! I saw people getting these and a little bowl and some marbles or rocks and making a little fish tank. Great $3 gift for kids! Their own Nemo!

Some super nice 3 pack of stickers! Each set had a sheet of puffy stickers, a holographic sheet and two sheets of regular stickers! Different themes; I got the last Frozen one, Doc McStuffins, Mickey's Playhouse, Power Rangers? Not greenbrier!! Great deal!

Super cute Valentines Day stickers! Great for making cards! Y'all they have so much good V Day stuff! You have to got check it out!

"Woof" & "Meow" pet frames

Never seen this before. "Love is the joy of the good the wonder of the wise" -Plato
I didn't quite get it so I passed haha. It was covered in teal green glitter though haha!
O! It's a little decor piece, to hang or whatever. 

Some new spring floral pieces! Love the lilac colored berries. 

Little "Happiness" asian sign. Kinda random haha
Sorry idk if it Japanese, Chinese, Korean or what


Floral tape -actually a great find! Good for crafting! Came with a good amount too! 

Super cute circus animal stickers! They have some awesome scrapbooking stickers right now!

Travel themed scrapbook stickers, 3-D. Various locations. Some good beach ones too.

Paisley clipboards -pink, blue, and green.

Super cute gift bows! Come in a three pack. Sparkly flowers! I want to go back and get some red and silver ones and save them for next Christmas! Gold, silver, purple, blue, and red.

Really cute garden stakes! Butterflies and frogs. 
They have some super cute garden stuff right now! Like little decorative stones and such! 

Beauty Benefits (Wet N' Wild?) blush -one shade, a redish, flushed cheeks color. #34402

Beauty Benefits (Wet N' Wild?) lip glosses -only saw the orange, sparkly bronze and a sparkly red-berry shade. 

Milani crystal lipgloss -found the dark shade -deep purple/black. Sheer. 

Maybelline Color Show nail falsies -two toned purple, white with black edges, blue with green square.

Lip Smackers girl scouts clear lipgloss in chocolate peanut butter.
Get your lip smackers and bonne bell products now! They're going out of business!
Another Maybelline nail falsies in a red with white tips, would have been good for christmas! 

Holy crap! They are totally coping Suave Kids! I wonder how these compare?
Kids body wash in watermelon and spray on detangled in watermelon. They had other things too!
Kinda temped to try the detangling spray!

Small box of Purina dog chow -good in a pinch or for traveling or if you have a tiny dog lol
Gourmet Cat Food (by greenbrier) I wonder how this is for pets because my hedgehog eats cat food and these would be much cheeper then what I buy!

Swiss Miss hot chocolate with marshmallows -6 pack


That's it! Thanks for reading!
I made a public snapchat! If anyone is curious! We can chat and I post real time "stories". Posted some at Dollar Tree today haha! Add me! @madi-hearts
xoxo -Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment