Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Dollar Tree Finds 1.26.15

Hey y'all! Short post today! Just a few things I found the other day that I wanted to share. Also a haul linked at the end! :)


Physicians Formula healthy wear bronzer in medium
SO pumped I found this!! Some people have said they got this and it ended up being a powder in tan but mine was a bronzer in medium even though it was marked tan. Weird, but yay! 

Goody mesh rollers pack of 20
Awesome deal! Only saw 2 packs though. I already have a bunch of rollers so I opted out of these.

Ok just had to share how pretty and fun this gift bag is! I had no use for it but I had to take a pic.! 
Dollar Tree has some really good gift wrapping stuff out right now, stock up!

Found some "As Seen On TV" products!
Stone Wave microwave cooker- had to pick one up to try

Wraptastic plastic wrap/foil/wax paper storer and cutter
Kinda a waste if you ask me

Hot Buns! Only saw the light hair ones. It comes with 2 sizes. I picked one up to try, actually kinda works, cool!

Phantom Saucer -heard this is lame but some kids might have fun with it!

Bacon Bowl- almost got this but knew I wouldn't use it.
Could be good for other things besides bacon though! 

Some garden stakes and chime things- colorful with butterflies- cute!

Valentines Day solar dancers- cupid & devil

Awesome find! Super cute braided rhinestones bracelets!
Grey, pink, purple, gold-bronze. 
These fit a little smaller so great for kids and people with small wrists like me! (Yay!)
I got the grey one, lovvvveee it! Great deal! Good gift idea too!


That's it today! Sorry it was so short!
xoxo -Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment