Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dollar Tree Finds 10/6/14

Hey y'all! Here's some new-ish things I saw at one of my Dollar Trees the other day! Enjoy! :)

Halloween masks, gloves, and witch hats.

Fantasy Makers Bewitching Eyes dramatic lashes in Woodland Dreams and Entangled
So pumped I found these! I have the top ones from last year and payed $4-$5 for them at Walgreens!

More Fantasy Makers Wicked Look kits 

CHRISTMAS DECOR!! So pumped!!
Snowglobes, Snowmen, & Nutcrackers

Christmas Ornaments and various decor
Gold and silver

Red and green

More red and green

Edge by Fing'rs nail strips -many patterns

Knock-off Clearasil cleaners! Great buy! Also some grape seed masks on the right.

OOO! New moisturizers! Nicel; Daywear Defense, Daily Repair, and Night Renew.
Got the green and purple ones, look out for a review. Have y'all tried these!

M&M, Skittles, and Starburst candles
Also! Gold and red metallic and glitter led tea lights

Christmas cards

Mirrored stickers -Family, Believe, Friends, and Love

DVD's! It's been forever since I've seen good DVD's at Dollar Tree!
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Slumdog Millionaire, That's 70's Show 10 Episode Holiday Special, The Haunting Hour tv show, and more!

More movies

Sorry this is kinda a crappy pic.! Disney Fairies pencil pouch on the left and zebra and polka doted small paper organizer things

                                       
Super cute holographic skull notebook with roses. I moved it in the pics. so you could see how it looks, the roses open! :)

This is creepy.....Furby pencil toppers. Assorted colors and materials. They are soft though

Tons of colored and printed duct tape. Also Scotch printed duct tape up top

Books; saw a Clique series book and some auto-biographies

Super cute "Happy Birthday" present topper
I also found the yellow flashing bow!
Also! I found a 4 pack of holographic red, green, gold, and silver tape. Great for Christmas!

Well that's it for today! Hope you enjoyed! Wanna see what I actually got? Check out my new haul up on my YouTube channel, Madi Hearts. :)
xoxo -Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment