Friday, October 17, 2014

Dollar Tree Find 10.10.14 & 10.15.14

Hey y'all! Today I have a double Dollar Tree finds post! I went two different days in the past week or so. So here's what I found! Also I have a new Dollar Tree haul up on my YouTube channel (Madi Hearts), I'll link it at the end. Enjoy!


New decorative candle votives!
Green metallic chevron, green circle design, brown owl design, and black cutout design(see below)

Black cutout decorative candle holders

Set of 2 mini storage bins

Set of two candle votives ~assorted inspirational sayings/ words

Glass plaque with saying and word ~Love, friends, home, family

Knock-off pasties? lol

Knock-off floam

Display easel ~Small and large in silver and gold ~great deal!

Cute collage frame!

Fall colored candle votives with handle. Love! ~orange, green, clear, red

Elf Jumbo Gloss Stick in one color -Coco Loco & Milani baked shadow in the black shade, I've also see the light blue shade.
ALSO! I saw what I think is new, an LA Colors 6 pan pallet of marbleized shadows, in different color sets. I wasn't interested and I can't find the pic of it.

Sheets of one color rhinestones. 210 in a pack ~red, blue, yellow, green

Mirrored lip stickers

I FINALLY found the washi tape! Not much left as you can see. Rainbow striped with clear glitter(got it), blue and purple diamond print, and the pink cheetah.

Snowflake window decals

Headphone jack dust plugs ~fruits; apple, lemon, kiwi, watermelon

Dog treats ~Idk they look like they use to be kinda pricey

Christmas floral decor; Glittery foam berries, Glittery poinsettias, Berry sticks with pinecones, small "potted" poinsettia trios. All in red, white, silver and gold

Lots of cute cards that use to be $3.25!
Thank you cards ~there was also cute invitation packs!

Blank cards

Thank you cards

Some cute blank cards I got!

Birthday crowns 

Assorted phone cases ~Multiple android styles and iPhone 4s and 5

Glittery small makeup bag ~silver, red, gold, black

Lanyards with metal clip(I forgot what their called) ~Princess, Peace. Rock Star and more

Hair clip mini witch hats

Floral holographic to-do list notebook

Microwave dish cover ~we need one of these!

Leatherette bows on headband ~assorted colors and some on the stretchy band, some on the hard kind of headband.

That's it! What have y'all found recently??
Here's my new haul video! Dollar Tree Haul! {10/15}

xoxo -Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment