Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dollar Tree Finds 9/16/14

Hey y'all! Today I went to two different Dollar Trees and picked up some new things! I filmed a haul and it will be up on Madi Hearts on saturday :) But here are some new things I spotted. Enjoy! :) Also sorry some of the pics are blurry, I have to take them in a split second! O! & I vlogged today and showed inside my Dollar Tree! That will be up on MadiHeartsVlogs16 on wednesday! (the vlog is up!)

AH! I found the Essie nail strips! So pumped! I picked 3(see picture at the end) but there were probably 15 different designs but most of them were lame. That one on the bottom left looked like a bandaid XD 

Golla bags

Super cute, detailed metal buckets. I wanted one but I have no need for it so I had to resist!

Duct tape(off brand); owls, happy birthday, cheetah, zebra, pink zebra and more!

Sound some Dermasil moisturizers! Is this a good find?

Halloween socks, glitter and colored hairspray, and light up necklace

Glitter face stickers; leopard, swirls, butterfly, hearts, spider webs, bats. I got two!

Reflective stickers and bracelets! Great to keep the kiddos safe while trick or treating! 

LED light up bag-light-things lol

Super cute small round cups with straws

Halloween nail stickers; girlie skulls, creepy jack-o-laterns- and cute prints like candy corn

Found more Fantasy Makers by Wet N' Wild sets - Stencil with glitter creme shadows

More Wicked Look kits - love the lashes!


Cute Halloween bears; but they all kinda looked sad haha

Found the Halloween bobble heads; skeleton, mummy, Frankenstien's monster, & pumpkin guy

Cute treat boxes with funny sayings, they also open by sliding the top up, if that makes sense. 
They're cool!

"Glow gloves"??

Super cute Halloween paper straws! Polka dots and bats. I had to resist because I have Valentines ones I never even used lol!

Boogie Wipes! Great for mommas! Regular and grape

More Wicked Look kits, these slightly different

Cynthia Rowley band-aids! (middle right) I got two!
Damn...I need hydrogen peroxide and forgot and it was right there...fail...

Bottom: Glass leave tea light holders. I got two

New candles - I got a two part one!

Cute drinking glasses! Chevron, peace signs, and retro pics. I was so temped to get the retro ones! Adorable! 

Mermaid stickers

Super cute puffy baby stickers

More of that same kind of stickers but princess; was tempted to get these...

& happy birthday ones

Page marker tabs and post its; black and white design and bikes

Disney lanyards! Monsters University, Mikey & Friends, Princess (Cinderella), & Planes

My Essie nail strips

A close up. Their names will be in my haul.

A Sassy & Chic print I decided to try out!


My Halloween makeup kits





Super cute calendar that looks like purses!


That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed! & Remember to check out my haul on Thursday to see much more! :)

xoxo -Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment